Friday, June 3, 2011

Ending of High School

The ending of high school can be a sad experience. For me, it's the best of both worlds. So now we are in the last week in high school. Everyone is scavenging last minute to get their grades up and already I've seen several people cry about leaving. In my opinion I'm just happy to get this all over with. I'm through with the drama and a lot of people here. It's been a fun four years but now I'm excited to move on with my life and figure out my future. Sure I'm gonna miss a lot of people here but truthfully in my opinion, I'll keep in contact with all the important ones to me, especially with some of my closest friends. They say that High School is some of the best years in your life, on some levels I agree. I have some fond memories of being immature and embarrassing myself in front of everyone and of coarse all of me theatre memories. I truthfully don't see this all as an ending of something but a beginning. This is the point where we get to figure out who you are and what your going to be. I'm sure we are all going to be successful in whatever we do. Congratulations class of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment